A Collaborative Process with a
When you work with our recruiting team, you’ll always benefit from our industry specialization, candor and proven process. We take the time to get to know your employment objectives and workplace style to match you with your next great career move.
Our process is designed to develop winning matches between our candidates and potential employers.
- You submit your resume to be considered for a specific position.
- When you apply, we acknowledge receipt of your resume.
- A Largent & Associates recruiter reviews your resume for fit with the client’s requirements and expectations.
- We do not scan resumes for key words!
- You’ll receive an email, typically within 1 or 2 days, indicating fit with the client’s requirements.
- Your resume will be retained in our database for future opportunities.
- You’ll be asked to complete questionnaires so we can verify some specifics about your experience and skills set.
- Assessments are commonly used to evaluate aptitude, personality, skills, and/or job knowledge.
- For your convenience, these tools are offered online and become part of your comprehensive candidate packet.
3. Preliminary Interview
- Your first phone interview with a Largent & Associates recruiter will briefly explore your professional background.
- At this point in the process, it’s all about you. We want to hear your likes, dislikes and motivations.
- Don’t expect a sales pitch! We won’t waste your time talking about opportunities that are off-base.
- If there’s a potential match to your career goals, we provide details about our client’s opportunity.
- On the other hand, our client’s opportunity may not be right for you. If so, we’ll tell you right up front.
4. In-depth Interview
- A more in-depth phone interview with a Largent & Associates recruiter produces a completed candidate packet.
- Your permission is always requested before your packet is released to a client.
- Be prepared to provide 3 professional references.
- Your multi-part candidate packet is presented to our client.
- As quickly as possible, we’ll provide the client’s feedback to you.
6. Employer Interview
- When an employer expresses interest in your candidacy, we will facilitate contact which may include phone or in-person interviews with company representatives and further assessments.
We take pride in supporting job candidates and potential employers throughout the entire recruitment process.